The speaker lineup is a rare mix of battle tested leaders who have mastered the art of scale, and young leaders who have cracked the code of fast tracking career growth.
- How to bring engineering organizations to scale: recipe of success and lessons learned
- How to best accelerate career growth of engineering leaders: insights and stories
KEYNOTE: Lessons Learned While Running VMware's 3000 Person R&D Group
KEYNOTE: Organizations That Scale
PANEL: Accelerate the Career Growth of Engineering Leaders
• 5:30 PM - 6:20 PM (50 mins): Guest arrival and networking
• 6:20 PM - 6:30 PM (10 mins): Opening remarks
• 6:30 PM - 7:10 PM (40 mins): Keynote by Steve Herrod
• 7:10 PM - 7:50 PM (40 mins): Keynote by Jason Warner
• 7:50 PM - 8:30 PM (40 mins): Panel Discussion
• 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM (30 mins): Networking
We will use PEMhub for this event. It allows you to:
• Check who is at the event: photo, name, title, company and check-in status.
• Easily add friends by scanning QR codes on their app or name badges
• Chat with friends via built-in instant messaging
This event will be listed on PEMhub approximately one week prior to the event. Once it's listed, we will send you the instructions how to use the app at the event.
This event will be hosted by Stitch Fix at their beautiful headquarter in San Francisco. Food and beverage will be provided at the event.
If you take Bart/Muni, get off the Montgomery station. If you are taking Caltrain, you can either walk or jump on the 30/45 bus and get off at Kearny and Market.
There are two nearby garages to consider:
• 40 3rd St (between Mission and Market). $13/hr. 24hrs. Indoor garage. 2 blocks away from the event building
• 780 Mission St (between 3rd and 4th). $9/hr. 24hrs. Indoor garage. 3 blocks away from the event building
Once you are in the lobby of the building, someone from Stitch Fix will badge you up to the 14th floor (badge is needed to use the elevator)
Accelerate the Career Growth of Engineering Leaders