“No plan survives first contact.”
2020 hasn’t gone as planned…
Our product roadmaps, OKRs, & strategic plans are most likely obsolete…
So where do we go from here?
At this event, David will share his perspectives from his time as a Navy SEAL and his work advising Global 2000 companies through his company CrossLead sharing insights like:
- “Wartime” vs “Peacetime” leaders
- Using compartmentalization to toggle through risk and opportunity faster than others
- "Ship. Shipmates. Self" -> priorities & focus in a crisis
- How to be adaptive - how “no plan survives first contact” and how to prepare for rapid learning and rapid pivots
- “I’m stuck…” What can I do to shift my mindset?
- Examples from different companies